The pokies61.net casino has a set of bonus terms and conditions that apply to all bonus offers available on their website. These terms are as follows:
- All bonuses have a wagering requirement of 30 times the bonus amount, unless stated otherwise.
- Slots wagers contribute 100% towards the bonus wagering requirements, while table games and live dealers contribute only 3%.
- The player cannot deposit or withdraw until the wagering requirement of an active bonus has been completed, or they choose to forfeit the bonus.
- If the player chooses to forfeit a bonus, the bonus money and any accumulated winnings will be removed from their account.
- Once the wagering requirements have been met, any withdrawal derived from a no deposit bonus will have a maximum withdrawal cap. This includes the $10 Welcome Bonus. Any excess amount will be forfeited prior to withdrawal.
- Bonuses can only be awarded once per person (email or IP) unless stated otherwise.
- The minimum deposit amount for a deposit bonus is $20.
- If the player has real money and bonus money in their account, real money gets exhausted before the bonus money is used.
- The player can only claim one bonus at a time. Deposit bonuses are not stacked.
- If the casino suspects that the player is abusing one of their bonuses, they reserve the right to withhold or seize any winnings gained as a result of fraudulent or otherwise unfair practices.
- The casino reserves the right to change these terms at their discretion and at any time.
- The player is not allowed to abuse the bonus offers. In case of such abuse, the casino has the right to prohibit the player from receiving any bonuses and to cancel any winnings received using bonus funds, both at the moment of wagering and after it.
- The player is not allowed to use any strategies while playing with an active bonus to fulfill the requirements to wager the bonus. If the casino has sufficient grounds to believe that the player's actions are solely aimed at obtaining financial benefits using the bonus advantage, then the casino reserves the right to cancel all player's winnings.
Terms and conditions
Title: ThePokies.net Terms and Conditions | Curacao Gaming Authority License
Description: Read the legally binding terms and conditions of ThePokies.net, an internet casino gaming platform authorized by the Curacao Gaming Authority under License No. 1668/JAZ. These terms apply to all players using the platform on mobile, desktop, and other devices. Registering your account implies agreement with the terms and conditions. Read them in full before registering.
- This website is owned and operated by "The Pokies," which is registered and established under the laws of Curacao. "The Pokies" is authorized by the Curacao Gaming Authority and operates under License No. 1668/JAZ for the purposes of operating and offering Internet casino gaming services.
- These terms and conditions apply to the usage of The Pokies gaming platform through means of internet-enabled mobile, desktop, and other devices by you "the player."
- These terms and conditions are legally binding between you "the player" and us "the operator" of The Pokies gaming platform.
- Upon registering your account, these terms and conditions come into force, and you imply that you agree with them.
- You should read these terms and conditions in their entirety before registering an account. If you do not agree with anything stated, you should stop using The Pokies platform immediately.
Opening Your Account
- When opening an account for the use of our gaming services, you may be asked to provide personal information such as your name, date of birth, email, and phone number. It is important that these details are correct, and we reserve the right to request documentation to prove their accuracy.
- You can update your contact details by contacting customer service or changing them within your profile section of the site.
- By opening an account, you accept the risks associated with our service and acknowledge that The Pokies are not liable for any financial damages that may result from the use of our platform.
- You may participate in the gaming activities on "The Pokies" platform only if:
- You are at the legal gambling age as stipulated in the jurisdiction of your residence;
- You are from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. You are solely responsible for determining whether your access to the website is compliant with applicable gambling laws in your region of residence.
- We reserve the right to ask for proof of age from a player and limiting access to the website for those who fail to provide this evidence when and if requested.
- By using our platform, you are accepting that you could win or lose money and that our company is not liable for any possible financial damage that could arise.
- You accept that you have not been excluded from gambling or had any account closed by us for any reason.
- Your account must be registered in your name, and if asked for personal details, they must be true in their entirety.
- It is forbidden for a player to undertake collusion of any kind using robots or programmed devices to automate gameplay. We reserve the right to void any winning if we have evidence this has occurred.
- By using this platform, you agree that you have not used a duplicate account to abuse bonus offers. Only at our discretion will we allow you to use multiple accounts.
- We reserve the right to declare a bonus void if you have not adhered to what is stated in our terms and conditions or other documentation available on this site.
- You must participate in games strictly in your personal and non-professional capacity for entertainment reasons only.
- We reserve the right to retain payments if we have suspicion or evidence of the manipulation of our casino systems. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person who has facilitated the process.
- In the event of a game malfunction, the player should refrain from taking advantage of such things if they arise. In the event of a game malfunction whereby players' funds or gameplay are lost, we will need time to investigate with our partners if it has occurred, and it is at our sole discretion whether the funds are returned to you.
- The Player is not allowed to abuse the bonus offers. In case of such abuse, the Casino has the right to prohibit the Player from receiving any bonuses and to cancel any winnings received using bonus funds, both at the moment of wagering and after it.
- The Player is not allowed to use any strategies while playing with an active bonus to fulfill the requirements to wager the bonus. If the Player uses such strategies, and if the Casino has sufficient grounds to believe that the Player's actions are aimed solely to obtain financial benefits using the bonus advantage, then the Casino reserves the right to cancel all Player's winnings.
Deposits are available in the player's account within a reasonable time after the operator has confirmation that the funds have been transferred from their financial institution or virtual currency wallet.
- Deposits will be available in your account within a reasonable time after we confirm that the funds have been transferred from your financial institution or virtual currency wallet.
- Deposit amounts should not exceed the limits advised in our payment methods section.
- We may ask for evidence regarding your personal information and transactions at times.
- Only use your personal credit/debit card or other payment methods to fund your account. In some cases, we may allow other methods at our discretion and after being informed by our support staff.
- We will process your withdrawal request as fast as possible, but some withdrawals may take longer than others. If you have concerns, contact our live support for an update.
- Once we process your withdrawal request, we cannot control whether your financial institution receives the funds. We will provide evidence of our transactions and facilitate means for you to receive your funds in full upon request.
- If a withdrawal is rejected and returned to us, we will contact you and offer an alternate means to receive your funds.
- Before making a withdrawal, players must play through the deposited amounts (1x for PayID, 3x for Credit Card) to comply with anti-money laundering laws.
- We don't charge fees for withdrawals, but your financial institution may.
- Our casino is not a registered financial institution, so your account will not gain interest and we won't provide conversion services.
- We reserve the right to check your identity before processing payouts and hold funds as necessary to validate documentation.
Breaches and Termination
- If you violate our terms and conditions or we suspect that you have, we reserve the right to suspend your account and withhold funds at our discretion.